Pricing Bowie's Berlin Tour
- 3 Custom theatrical/dance/musical interactions
- 8 Nights at the gemütlich Hotel Schöneberg (based on availability at time of booking)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 1 Reception dinner
- 12 Refreshments
- One beverage at included meals, with the option of a glass of beer or wine with lunch and dinner.
- Private/shared tours included in official itinerary including entrance fees
- Transportation between hotel and sites and between sites (metro/tram/bus/train)
Price does not include:
- Transportation from your home city and back to your home city
- Transfer between point of arrival and point of departure and hotel
- Domestic and international departure taxes (if applicable)
- Beverages and meals outside of those mentioned, tipping, and other personal expenses
- Entrance visa (if applicable)
- Entrance fees to any sights not part of official itinerary
- Any tourist, accommodation, or heritage tax imposed by the government (to be paid locally)
- Optional excursions (additional services booked locally can be paid for at time of reservation)
Tour limited to 12 guests - reserve now to ensure your spot.
HOLIDAY DISCOUNT ENDS NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Save $1,470 off regular price for members of a David Bowie Facebook group:
Double Occupancy* $4,487
Single Occupancy $4,887
Save $1,030 off regular price
Double Occupancy $4,927
Single Occupancy $5,327
Regular Pricing until January 30, 2017
Save $520 for members of a Bowie Facebook Group:
Double Occupancy $5,437
Single Occupancy $5,837
Double Occupancy $5,957
Single Occupancy $6,357
* All prices are per person and billed in US Dollars. Sales tax not included.
50% deposit payable upon reservation.
Free monthly payment plan available.
Balance payable in full by February 20, 2017.
Reservations after February 20, 2017, are subject to room availability and must be paid in full at time of reservation.
See full Terms and Conditions.