Arrive at our hotel in Paris, relax, nap, enjoy a "welcome" dinner.
After a leisurely breakfast, follow in Hemingway's footsteps in the Latin Quarter, meet "Hemingway" in person, and enjoy live piano jazz while dining at the elegant "La Closerie des Lilas."
Enjoy the morning any way you choose – sleep in, shop, or explore, then join us for a stroll through the Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain-Des-Prés. You never know whom you might run into!
Sleep in a bit, then we're off to Monet's house and gardens at Giverny, and enjoy lovely Norman specialties for lunch.
View the works by Cézanne, Monet, and Manet that inspired Hemingway at the Musée d'Orsay, then stroll past the Eifel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe, following in F. Scott and Zelda's footsteps.
View Picasso's works at the Musée Picasso and windowshop in the chic Marais District. After lunch, it's off to the races – all bets are off as to how much fun we'll have!
View Monet's interpretations of the water lilies in his gardens at the Orangerie Museum, then explore the Right Bank with its grand hotels and department stores. Time to do a little shopping!
Finish off your last minute shopping, get a new hairstyle, or just sleep in in the morning, then off to an afternoon of surprises and delights. After our good-bye dinner, join us for bar hopping at Harry's New York Bar and the Hemingway Bar at the Ritz.
Say your au revoirs and pack up your memories....
* schedule subject to change
- Three custom designed immersive interactive experiences with actors, musicians, or dancers – a Travellati Tours exclusive feature.
- Eight nights at an intimate boutique hotel in the heart of Paris – your home away from home.
- Meals at a wide variety of excellent restaurants that have passed our stringent standards for delectability, gracious service, and amenities (during your free time, we would be happy to suggest some restaurants picked just for you).
- Outstanding French wines specifically chosen to accompany the dishes served.
- Pre-purchased tickets for train, Metro, and bus to speed you on your way.
- Museum admissions - no waiting in line, more time to wander the museum!
Every tour is personal - please complete the form below and we will call you to arrange your personalized service.