Pricing Picasso's Pyrenees
- 3 Custom theatrical/dance/musical interactions
- Full participation in the Cherry Festival including open air banquet and concert
- 8 Nights at a charmant hotel in the heart of Céret
- 8 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 1 Reception dinner
- 12 Refreshments
- One beverage at included meals, with the option of a glass of beer or wine with lunch and dinner.
- Private/shared tours included in official itinerary including entrance fees
- Transportation between hotel and sites and among sites (bus/train/rental car)
Price does not include:
- Transportation from your home city and back to your home city
- Transfer between point of arrival and point of departure and hotel
- Domestic and international departure taxes (if applicable)
- Beverages and meals outside of those mentioned, tipping, and other personal expenses
- Entrance visa (if applicable)
- Entrance fees to any sights not part of official itinerary
- Any tourist, accommodation, or heritage tax imposed by the government (to be paid locally)
- Optional excursions (additional services booked locally can be paid for at time of reservation)
May 19 - May 27, 2018
Tour limited to 12 guests – reserve now to ensure your spot.
Early Bird Pricing
Reserve by August 30, 2017 – save $830 per person
Double Occupancy $5,017 7 monthly payments of $717
Single Occupancy $5,387 7 monthly payments of $770
Reserve by March 15, 2018
Double Occupancy $5,847
Single Occupancy $6,217
* All prices are per person and billed in US Dollars. Sales tax not included.
Monthly payment plan available
Or 50% deposit upon reservation.
Balance payable in full by March 15, 2018
Reservations after March 15, 2018, are subject to room availability.
See full Terms and Conditions.